Def Con 919 Presents – (ICS) Industrial Control Systems
ICS – Securing IT/OT Convergence with DefiantOS
Sunday, May 17, 2020, 4:00 PM14 Ethical Hackers Attending
Sunday, May 17, 4-6 PM EST
IT/OT Convergence is the practice of an organization standing up analytics and optimization capabilities fueled by real industrial process data.
Currently most of this convergence is performed is sub-par, and presents large security holes to the organization.
– What Industrial Control Systems are why they matter
– What goes into IT/OT Convergence
– What is result of insecure convergence
– What are the ways convergence is being secured
– How to leverage Free & Open Source DefiantOS as transport layer defense solution for convergence
Where: Zoom meeting will be posted in the Slack the day of the event in the #dc919 channel.